Specialised Training for Corporate Travel Management Companies
Coromandel SAS specialises in offering bespoke training solutions for Corporate Travel Management Companies (TMCs). Our training modules are designed to be flexible, allowing for customisation to align with the unique needs and focus areas of each TMC.
Upon initial consultation, our experts typically distribute a brief digital questionnaire to assess your organisation’s specific training needs. This enables us to tailor the training program to precisely fit the requirements of your TMC.
Flexible Training Delivery Methods
We offer versatile training delivery options to accommodate your preferences and budgetary constraints.
While we have the capability to deploy a trainer to your location, please note that this would involve additional expenses for travel and accommodation. Alternatively, we offer efficient online training solutions that can accommodate varying group sizes.
Coromandel SAS utilises Google Workspace as our primary tool for seamless communication and collaboration. We leverage this platform not only for meetings and presentations but also for providing training sessions to your staff. These virtual training sessions can be scheduled for your convenience, even outside regular business hours.
Key Account Management – Level One (Duration 6 to 8 hours)
Who should attend: Key Account Managers, Sales Managers, Corporate Travel Managers, Relationship Managers, Senior Operations Managers, and Travel Supervisors. The following are the qualities that will be strengthened in participants or developed during the day-long workshop.
- Ability to confidently interact with clients at all levels.
- Confidently discuss the client’s Travel Policy (if they have one). If not, they will be able assist larger clients, to develop one.
- The importance of Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Manage the implementation of travel services.
- Effective client communication.
- Ability to audit the operational service provided to clients and evaluate problem areas.
- Review client requirements and initiate restructuring of operational service (if required).
- Effectively and constructively interact with the agency Travel Operations division.
- Conduct electronic client Surveys.
- Ability to confidently address client issues/complaints.
- Conduct effective Business Reviews.
- Demonstrate the values/benefits of the Travel Agency’s service.
Key Account Management – Level Two
This course will be developed according to the individual needs of the requesting TMC and customised for their Key Account Management Staff. It will be designed for experienced agency personnel.
VAT Recovery for Travel Management Companies – (Duration 2 hours)
Designed to educate and train Travel Agency staff to enable them confidently offer VAT Recovery services to their corporate clients.
Customer Complaint Management
An area that many Travel Management Companies find challenging and difficult to handle, is customer complaints. This training program will be developed in consultation with the management of interested TMCs, to cater to the needs of their own operations. An effective system of handling complaints, and managing them, to achieve amicable, mutually acceptable settlements, is guaranteed.
Managing for Results (Duration: 6 to 8 hours)
Designed purely from a Travel Agency point of view, it takes the route of management by objectives.
Who should attend? Middle Management and Managers.
Take-away from the course:
- Improved skills in setting goals/objectives for staff.
- Getting staff to work together as a team.
- Motivating staff to more productive performance.
- Monitoring progress
- Improved efficiencies at the work place resulting in improved revenues.
Reach Out for Tailored Corporate Travel Management Training Solutions
Elevate your business travel operations to new heights with Coromandel SAS’s specialised training programs. Don’t settle for one-size-fits-all solutions; let us create a training program customised to meet your organisation’s unique needs and objectives.
Whether you’re looking for more information on our existing training modules or wish to discuss bespoke options, we’re here to help.
Contact us today to unlock the full potential of your Corporate Travel Management team.